I had the privilege of being interview by Jon Carney about growing your business.
In this episode, Joe dives into what it takes to elevate your business to the highest level. He shares his experience as a solopreneur and why he eventually formed a team. Joe explains the importance of taking the leap on their first hire and how that person will greatly impact the way you run your business. He also provides pro tips and strategies on what to look for in a new employee and how to get yourself in the productivity zone every day.
Five Key Points:
- Your business must be able to operate without you.
- Don’t be afraid to take a risk on someone or invest in the right people.
- Hiring employees can help you work on the business instead of within business.
- Each company grows differently; there’s no cookie-cutter system that helps every business scale successfully.
- The right employee should double or triple what you’re paying them within the first three months.